Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chastity Planet: The toy boy

She bought me presents, slipped me money, and I trailed after her around the shops, then later went to work with tongue and fingertip. Inside its cup, my lost penis went wild.

I am - was - a Free Neuter. We can come and go as we please, and even hold down a job. However, everybody assumes we're always in a horny daze, so mostly we get positions requiring eye candy only; receptionist, waiter, that kind of thing. The wages are poor, but the tips are good.

If you're lucky, you can pick up a rich "girlfriend", and that's what I did.

It went OK at first. She's was older than me, and not my type. But as the weeks turned to months, as her orgasms piled up, and mine receded into memory, I started wanting her.

Tonight was supposed to be our last night together. I had a flight in the morning.

What went wrong?

After I licked her off, I pleaded; "Let me use the prosthetic!"

She laughed. "What kind of girl do you think I am? You're leaving forever. "

So I gave myself to her. Extended my contract by another frustrating year and made myself her slave.

"That's sweet," she said. "Wake me when its time for the restaurant." And with that she drifted off to sleep.

4 comments:

An Insomniac Night Owl said...

So . . . do Free Neuters (or other castes) get something from using the prosthetic? Does it let them feel some penile/physical pleasure?

Giles English said...

ROFL. That's the whole point. They get all the delicious physical, erotic and aesthetic sensations associated with sex, but none of the direct pleasure. The prosthetic is just hi-tech rubber.

Conversely, the dildos available to the ladies are souped up feeldoes.

An Insomniac Night Owl said...

So . . . a Free Neuter's cup prevents him from feeling any sexual pleasure (via his genitalia)? What's to keep his sexual focus on his genitalia, and not go pseudo-homosexual (for anal stimulation)? Or going for females who know how to bring him to orgasm via his secondary erogenous zones?

Giles English said...

That's a feature, not a bug! However, not all women will be into penetrating a male, not all men can get off that way, and...

...I think there's a penalty of some sort if you do come that way. Haven't quite decided yet. Either a small % of something drastic, e.g. demotion and being owned by the penetrator, or perhaps a simple demerit.